THE ST FRANCIS COMMUNITY CHURCH STATEMENT OF FAITH IS A BELIEF IN:
1. One God, eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
2. God as Creator of all and the Father of all who believe in the Lord Jesus Christ.
3. The Lord Jesus Christ as the only begotten Son of God, Redeemer of the world, and the One Mediator, through faith in whom alone we obtain forgiveness of sins.
4. The fact of sin and the necessity for the atoning sacrifice of Christ on the cross.
5. The incarnation, death, resurrection, ascension and coming again of the Lord Jesus Christ.
6. The present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling Christians are enabled to live a godly life.
7. The whole Bible as the inspired Word of God as the supreme authority in matters of faith and life.
8. The spiritual unity of all believers in Christ visibly expressed in our church’s life with an invitation to all believers to participate in the Lord’s Supper at an open table.
Statement of Faith of St Francis Church approved at the Annual General Meeting held on 18th April 2010.